- Originally acquired 30.2 acres of vacant land in Santa Clara for an estimated 720,000 square foot site, consisting of four office/R&D buildings
- In the midst of completing the second phase of the development, Menlo had the opportunity to acquire an adjacent parcel that brought the total campus development size to approximately 1.6 million square feet
- Develop eight LEED-certified buildings totaling 1.6 million SF across three phases to mitigate risk exposure
- Leverage proximity to the retail amenities of Santa Clara Square
- The joint venture developed the site in three phases totaling 1.6 million SF in aggregate and the campus was leased to multiple creditworthy tenants including Palo Alto Networks, Hewlett Packard Enterprises and Akamai Technologies
- The third and final phase of the project was sold to an institutional investor in September 2017.